Millennium provides small, medium, and large-sized businesses with the best protection for their computer data. Our backup solution is Cove Data Backup.
The server’s entire disk drive gets imaged several times a day backed up to a file stored locally on an external hard drive or NAS device. At the end of the day, the daily images are compressed and encrypted into one file and stored locally and offsite.
Office 365 Backup
- Protect critical data stored in the Microsoft O365 Exchange & SharePoint with one integrated solution that retains your data for 7 years.
Workstation & Server Backup
The entire disk drive gets backed up, encrypted & compressed. It is then synchronized to the Cove Data Protection U.S. based data.
- EXTENSIVE. Backup all of your computers with one account.
- SIMPLE. One backup solution for all your backup needs.
- SECURE. All data is compressed and encrypted before it leaves your computers. The backups are compliant with HIPAA, SOX, PCI-DSS, etc.
- POWERFUL. Recover and restore your file versions from over a year of the original backup.
- MONITORED DAILY. Millennium technicians will manually verify your primary backups actually did run successfully the night before every day of the week. We also receive alerts in the event of a backup failure to make sure we react appropriately when we should. If we find discrepancies with your backups, we initiate immediate remedies to resolve those issues.
Cove Data Protection
Our backup solution is Cove Data Backup powered by N-Able. The server’s entire disk drive gets imaged several times during the day to a file stored locally on an external hard drive or NAS device. Daily images are compressed and encrypted into one file and synchronized with N-Able’s data storage facility.
Document Backup Solution
For our smaller clients that do not have servers or do not want “imaging” backups, we have document backups that backup to an external hard drive and also offsite to a cloud based server.
Business Continuity Planning
“Plan B” for disasters and disruptions to your business.
MCSCT is expert in Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) to help companies stay operational in the event of a major disruption to their business. BCP and DRP are regulatory requirements for companies in certain industries as mandated by the federal government acts: HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley, PCI-DSS, and GLBA.