Millennium Technology Solutions is a Managed Services Provider delivering exceptional IT consulting services.
Millennium Technology Solutions, Inc., located in Prospect CT is an IT firm that handles all aspects of computer services including computer repairs, computer maintenance, networking and sales.
Millennium is trusted by small and medium sized businesses in Prospect, Waterbury, Naugatuck, New Haven, Danbury, Wallingford, Meriden, Norwalk, New Britain, Plainville, including the New London and Hartford areas. We have over 38 years of overall experience and have the knowledge to properly set up your servers and computers, secure your network with the right affordable firewalls, and make sure your network is locked-down and your desktops/laptops are running efficiently— all of the time.
Computer Asset Inventory
MCSCT creates and maintains a computer asset inventory for each of its clients including the computer’s age, installed components, value, and a complete history of applied patches and fixes available at any time to the company owner.
24-Hour Incident Response
MCSCT provides 24 hour incident response for emergencies relating to business disruptions caused by Internet viruses, Trojan horses, computer attacks and session hijacking ensuring your business is connected and running smoothly.
MCSCT allows you to backup up all of your computers with one simple account. Our online backup is powerful, completely secure and accessible through any computer or mobile device. Save your company’s data today!
Let Millennium Computer Services of CT Assist You With:
- Installing or updating computers and computer hardware or software.
- Installing a web of security cameras throughout your facility.
- Refreshing your computers to a faster speed.
- Creating a business continuity plan in the event of a disaster.
- Creating a secure local network for your business.
- Keeping a detailed record of hardware and software within your business
- Purchasing necessary computer and network hardware.
- Backing up your valuable documents, spreadsheets, emails, photos, and other.
- Increasing security for your business’s virtual or physical locations.
- Cleaning your computers and networks of viruses, trojans, worms, and malware.
- Setting up a phone system with multiple lines.
- Running cables and wires throughout your facility.